Wednesday 26 June 2013

About turn, left, left, left, right, left ...

Just a short non-hobby related post in which I would like to give a shout out to my son whose scout team came in third in a school district level marching competition. He did way better than his old man ever could. I still retain horrid memories of my scout drill master who, as punishment, made us stand on one leg in front of a nearby girls school. In his defense, we were terrible at marching and had the coordination of a herd of antelopes running away from a cheetah. Ahhh the memories.   

The Imperial March
Oooo ... shiny and nice looking medal

Side note on Malaysia's worst haze/smog in 16 years
Lately, with the environment being as bad as it is, I am not really getting much done hobby-wise. I am literally choking on the air that I breath and it kinda kills the mood for painting and such.

Reuters Photo by Bazuki M. on the air pollution in Kuala Lumpur

That's it for this very short post. Hope you are enjoying blue skies where you are at.

2 comments:

  1. I hope that you're doing OK, despite the smog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the concern Prof ... the smog is a real downer but no one in the family has gotten too ill ... certainly small blessings to be glad about.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...